Address:3 Beekman St Beacon, NY 12508
Phone (main):(845) 440-0100
See Dia’s collection of art from the 1960s to the present as well as special exhibitions, new commissions, and public and education programs. The newer exhibitions by woman artists that are presently on view are: Anne Truitt, Michelle Stuart, Mary Corse and Dorothea Rockburne.
- Free public tours Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30 and 2 pm
- Free admission Saturdays and Sundays for City of Beacon residents (including Chelsea, Fishkill, and Glenham).
- Free admission on the last Sunday of each month for Hudson Valley residents (with ID to all residents of Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Sullivan, Ulster, Washington and Westchester counties).
- Discounted rate for persons with disabilities and free admission for care partners.
- Reduced admission and discounted Metro-North train fare with One-Day Getaway
Shuttle bus service from the Metro-North train station to Dia:Beacon and Main Street Beacon is available except on Sundays and holiday Mondays.
Winner Dutchess Tourism Arts Award of Distinction
Contact Us: 800-445-3131