Revolutionary War Day: Find Out How We Beat The British!
Sunday, August 12th 1:00-5:00 pm
Come and learn about America's early days. The day's activities will include:
- The chance to train and march as Revolutionary War soldiers; using wooden muskets
- Demonstrations of musketry and drills
- Visit by Patriot General Von Steuben
- Lecture about how the 13 Colonies beat the strongest army in the world
- Meet and talk with re-enactors from the 5th New York and The Hearts of Oak.
- Complimentary house tours
- Fife and drum music
- Demonstration of women's fashion
$12 adults $10 seniors $8 ages 12-18 $4 ages 4 to 11
Free for Mount Gulian Members & children under 4
Event Underwriting By the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
and The Massachusetts Society of the Cincinnati