New York by Rail Fall Getaway
Now - December 15, 2019
Take a scenic train ride to the Hudson Valley.
Come create your next story among scenic beauty and history in Dutchess County. Covering 800 square miles there is an abundance of natural landscapes, outdoor recreation, historic landmarks, fall festivals and more.
Experience it all with a stay at the historic, Brinckerhoff Inn. The 301-year-old inn was built in 1718 and has a foundation in American history, housing the likes of many historical figureheads, including several Founding Fathers, throughout the Revolutionary War.
2-Day / 2-Night Package Includes:
• Round-trip Amtrak fare to Poughkeepsie Amtrak Station (POU)
• 2-night hotel stay at historic Brinckerhoff Inn
• Full breakfast at Inn
Additional options could available:
- Tour of Walkway Over the Hudson State Park
- Tour Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Tour Vanderbilt Mansion
- Dinner at the Culinary Institute of America and a drive through of the grounds
Travel Packages begin at: $544 per person, per double occupancy*
*Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Please call us to get the most up to date pricing. Please give us approximate dates and we can offer prices.
Call 1-888-769-7245 to book this Amtrak NY by Rail getaway today!