Harvest season brings fresh offering for visitors
As the fall season begins, it’s great to see more and more visitors explore Dutchess County, including all of the new places to eat, exciting new attractions and more options to choose from when booking a place to stay.
Welcome to new accommodations Homewood Suites by Hilton Poughkeepsie and Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie. Welcome new restaurants Mamma Musetti’s in Wappingers Falls, Bia in Rhinebeck, and the Hudson Valley Food Hall in Beacon. Congratulations Industrial Arts Brewing in Beacon and The Stissing Center on your recent openings! And we’re so excited for the upcoming grand openings of Milea Estate Vineyard’s new tasting room in Staatsburg and Mirbeau’s Inn & Spa in Rhinebeck.
- Getting Started with Paid Social: Access Kacie's Lunch & Learn presentation in our Extranet. Get Access
- Work Local First Job Fair: If you're looking to fill full-time, part-time or temporary positions and believe in hiring from the local community, the Work Local First Job Fair is for you. Learn More
- Path Through History Weekend: New York State’s Path Through History weekend is coming up this Columbus Day weekend. Your NYS history-connected event could be promoted in state-wide promotional efforts. Register Your Event
- Opportunity for Local Photographers: Are you a local photographer or know one that showcases attractions open to tourists in Dutchess County? Contact us to learn about our Featured Photographer program. Contact Us
- Extranet Event Calendar: Fall is here, a busy season in Dutchess! Do you have tourist events coming up at your location? Add them to our calendar. Contact Us
- Dutchess in the News: As a result of Dutchess Tourism’s ongoing PR efforts, the Village of Millerton was included in Lonely Planet’s recent piece on the best summer escapes from New York City. Read The Article
Call for Recipes
For fall, we’re looking to share recipes using local ingredients on our website and social platforms! Will you share an original recipe and a photo with us? Open to farms, food and beverage producers and chefs! Contact Us
A Message from Mary Kay Vrba, President and CEO of Dutchess Tourism, Inc.
October 20 – 22, Poughkeepsie will host the 2019 International Women’s Leadership Conference: Becoming Athena, Leading the Way. Dutchess Tourism, Inc. is proud to be a gold sponsor of the event.
At this unique conference, attendees will have the opportunity to become inspired by a variety of professionals from diverse backgrounds, educations, and experiences. The impact of this selection of professionals is an opportunity for the community to create lasting relationships with authentic leaders and experience a unique journey full of energy and passion in an entrepreneurial and corporate setting.
What are you waiting for? Register today.
– Mary Kay Vrba • email@example.com