International Makerting Update
Dutchess Tourism has contracted with Christian Zerbian, formerly of Brand USA Germany, to represent Dutchess in Germany, Austria & Switzerland. He was wowed by our iconic attractions on his recent visit. We also recently hosted European social media influencers “Couple of Men” who have almost half a million LGBTQ followers worldwide. Other highlights include the creation of bookable packages with Thomas Cook Holidays of UK in partnership with I Love NY, and Sunway Holidays offering packages for visitors coming from Ireland. Director of Tour & Travel, Dawn Hopper, will be attending sales missions this month in London & Dublin.
- Easy Photo Editing Apps: Access Kacie’s Lunch & Learn Presentation in our Extranet. Get Acess
- Volunteer for the THINKDifferently Dash!: Help us at Market Street, Poughkeepsie on the evening of Sept. 6. Email Sussanne
- Have something spooky to share with visitors?: Submit your event/attraction for NY’s Haunted History Trail. Email Sussanne
- Your Property and Filming: Our friends at A Little Beacon Blog have a great Q&A about film productions and using your home for a shoot. Read The Article
- Extranet Event Calendar: Have tourist events coming up at your location? Add them to our online calendar. Get Acess
- Dutchess in the News: Annette Benedetti recently visited Dutchess and shared her experience on Livability.com. Read The Article
Dutchess Tourism has a new Featured Photographer Program
Through our new Featured Photographer program each month, we’ll be partnering with a local photographer to highlight their work. During that month, Dutchess Tourism will post a spotlight blog highlighting the photographer on our website, promoting that blog post in our consumer e-newsletter, and sharing their work on our social channels.
A Message from Mary Kay Vrba, President and CEO of Dutchess Tourism, Inc.
Congratulations to Troutbeck!
Join us in congratulating Troutbeck on their win from AHEAD Awards as the best Hotel Renovation and Restoration in the Americas for 2019!
AHEAD, the Awards for hospitality, experience and design, celebrate the most outstanding new hospitality projects in each region. The awards are entered, judged and attended by leading hotel owners, developers, operators, architects, and designers from around the world. For the full list of winners, click here.
– Mary Kay Vrba • email@example.com