2019 Destination Guide
We are hard at work on the 2019 Destination Guide and we need photos! Please send new, high-resolution images (at least 300 dpi) that are fit for printing to Kacie Vassari, communications specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may use them on our website, social media, and for other marketing efforts, too. If you haven’t already, place an ad in our Destination Guide by January 18, 2019 to get the early bird discount and you’ll also get a banner ad on our website, which had over one million visitors in 2018.
Some Trade & Travel Show Partnerships Still Available
Are you planning to attend any trade shows in 2019? We added some additional shows, and there’s still time to sign up. Contact Susanne O’Neil at email@example.com to claim your space to exhibit in our booth. Don’t delay!
• Jan 18-20, 2019: Boston Globe Travel Show *NEW THIS YEAR* Exposure: 22,000 attendees from New England area. Partner fee: $200
• Jan 25-27, 2019: New York Times Travel Show Exposure: 25,000 attendees. Partner fee: $600
• March 9-10, 2019: Philadelphia Flower Show Exposure: 30,000 attendees. Partner Fee: $250
• March 16-17, 2019: Washington DC Travel & Adventure Show Exposure: 23,000 attendees. Partner fee: $450
• April 28, 2019: Dream Destinations Travel Show -Springfield, MA*NEW THIS YEAR* Exposure: 5,000 Partner fee: $200
• May 3-5, 2019: New York Metro Abilities Expo Exposure: 62,000. Partner Fee: $300
We are excited to share our newly updated and redesigned Dutchess Craft Beverage Trail & Map, a guide to encourage exploration of the wineries, breweries, cideries and distilleries that Dutchess County has to offer. You can see a pdf version of it here.
Congratulations to Mercato chef and owner Francesco Buitoni, who will be featured on the January 3 episode of ‘Beat Bobby Flay,’ where he will compete to defeat Bobby Flay with his signature dish, a seafood Fra Diavolo. Tune in at 10:30 p.m. to see if he’s successful, and enjoy Chef Buitoni’s culinary skills for yourself at Mercato Osteria & Enoteca in Red Hook.