Built in 1709, Dutchess County's oldest homestead; 17 rooms of furnishings, porcelain, paintings, books, tools and gardens. Owned for seven generations by the Brett family. Maintained by the Melzingah Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution. Tours Apri. - Dec.
|Address:||50 Van Nydeck Ave|
|Beacon, NY 12508|
|Phone (main):||(845) 831-6533|
|Hours:||April 1- Dec. 31., second Sat monthly, 1-4 pm and by appt. Grounds daily, dawn to dusk.|