Built in 1914 and based on a design shown at the Pan American World Exposition of 1898. The station was restored to its original condition by the Hudson Valley Railroad Society, Inc. and is on the National Register of Historic Places, and is open as a museum. The Society hosts special events and a Railroad Expo in November. All year, Mon. 5-9 pm. Summer Hours June 9 - September 17, 2018 are Saturday Sunday & Holidays 12:00pm - 5:00pm or by appointment. Check the website for a complete list of events.
|Address:||34 River Rd.|
|Hyde Park, NY 12538|
|Phone (main):||(845) 229-2338|