Garden with lush perennial borders, enclosed in fieldstone walls and hemlock hedges. Located on the grounds of the home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site, the garden was created in 1912 by Beatrix Farrand, a landscape gardener whose work defined the American taste in gardens throughout the first half of the 20th century.
|Address:||4097 Albany Post Road|
|Hyde Park, NY 12538|
|Phone (main):||(845) 229-9115|
Contact Us: 800-445-3131