- Group Tours
- Meetings & Conferences
- Experiential Group Tours
- Group Tour Resources
- Group Tour Videos
- Group Tour Operators
- Suggested Itineraries
Meetings & Conferences
Planning a Conference in Dutchess County?
Your time is valuable. Let us help you plan your mid-sized conference, off-site meeting, corporate outing or special event. We'll start by finding the perfect Hudson River Valley meeting space, then follow-through by facilitating recreational activities, coordinating contact with local officials, and other ancillary support. Whether you´re planning a small to mid-sized conference, business off-site meeting, corporate outing or special event, Dutchess County has a variety of spaces that will exceed your expectations.
Convenient Location: Nestled along the historic Hudson River mid-way between New York City and Albany, Dutchess County offers easy access to major highways and train stations, as well as public and private air service.
Diverse Facilities & Accommodations: from full-service hotels to quaint country inns and creative “alternatives” to the typical banquet facilities, Dutchess County boasts more than 2,800 hotel rooms and 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. In addition, our properties can provide state-of-the-art AV equipment, high-speed Internet access, catering and other personalized services to help make your meeting or event a standout success.
Year-Round Attractions & Entertainment: whatever your area of interest – historic sites, cultural and artistic institutions, wine and fine dining, outdoor recreation or world-class educational facilities – Dutchess County offers it all. Notable points of interest include:
- Historic Sites: Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library & Museum, Locust Grove/Samuel Morse Historic Site, Mount Gulian Historic Site, Rhinebeck Aerodrome Museum & Air Show and the Vanderbilt Mansion
- Culture & The Arts: The Bardavon Opera House, Dia: Beacon Museum for the Arts and the Richard B. Fisher Center for the Performing Arts
- Fine Dining and Wineries plus artisanal foods, farms and markets
- Outdoor Recreation: hiking, biking, sailing, fly-fishing, ballooning, horseback riding, skiing, snow-shoeing plus breathtaking scenery and fall foliage
- 5 Public Golf Courses including Dinsmore Golf Course, America's third oldest c. 1890s
- Educational Institutions: Bard College, Dutchess Community College, Marist College, The Culinary Institute of America, The Omega Institute and Vassar College
- Big Bear Zipline offering team building programs
- Plus so much more…
Meeting Planner Assistance: Dutchess County Tourism staff members are available to assist you in planning your next meeting or conference. Our knowledgeable and friendly professionals can provide materials and artwork along with community relations support to help you make the most efficient use of your time in the Hudson Valley.
- Materials: quantities of the Dutchess County Travel Guide and suggested itineraries for participants, as well as a DVD or PowerPoint presentation of area sites and services for key decision-makers
- Artwork: access to color photography, maps and logos for reproduction in meeting materials, promotional flyers and mailers
- Community Relations: assistance in developing local contacts and coordinating efforts with area officials, media, properties and attractions